- Define the strengths and weaknesses of your potential company
- Set both business and personal goals
- Keep your financial status, as well as the available resources in mind
- Create a marketing plan, or allow us to create a marketing plan for you
Choose the right structure for your company.
This is especially important when considering taxes in Germany and the U.S. The company which you choose has a large effect on the taxes you must pay.
If you choose the wrong type of company there are negative consequences. For example, an American LLC is considered a separate legal entity in the U.S., but is taxed as a Partnership in Germany. The Bundesfinanzministerium established explicit criteria in 2004. It is of special importance to be able to negate losses of an American company in Germany.
The following are the various types of possible companies in the U.S.:
- Sole Proprietorship
- General Partnership
- Limited Liability Company
- Corporation (S Corporation & C Corporation)
You can choose the name of your new company
Establish or allow us to establish your new company, including the writing and preparation of necessary contracts. For example we can write the corporate contract, in accordance with tax laws in Germany and the U.S.
We will also establish contracts pertaining to the corporate liability of the executives as well as employee contracts, with non-compete clauses, confidentiality clauses and clauses regarding commission.