The Corporate Book is the first step in piercing the corporate veil.
In establishing a corporation, whether it be a S Corporation or a C Corporation, your potential accountability is fundamentally bounded in similar ways as a German GmbH.
The possibility to pierce the corporate veil also depends on your personal ability.
One of the first and best possibilities is to be sure that you have filled out all of the proper forms with regard to the establishment of a Corporation or Limited Liability Company.
The Corporate Book is helpful with regard to establishing a company.
We have established the following packets with regard to the Corporate Book:
1. Completion of the Corporate Book Packet for you by us, as a law firm. Our corporate book is filled out with an appropriate collection of proposals and notices with regard to shareholders, which includes the following:
- Corporate Book with the ability to add future minutes, resolutions provided in a binder that is branded with the company logo and name, and is divided in to 6 categories
- A seal for the American company
- Filled out certificates for the American company
- A filled out abstract of the company, that includes the date of establishment and by whom the company is run
- Individual Bylaws for the Corporation or a prepared Operating Agreement for an LLC
- Prepared and filled out meeting protocol (also known as Minutes)
- Notification and invitations to the first Shareholder meeting
- Filled out forms to apply for the Tax ID Number and the application to supply the Tax ID Number to the proper authorities
2. “Do it Yourself Packet” includes the following:
- No proper proof red and prepared documentation such as Bylaws, an Operating Agreement, Minutes, etc.
Corporate Book with the ability to add future possibilities, that is provided in a binder, which is branded with the company logo and name, and is divided in to 6 categories:
- A seal for the American firm
- Blank Stock certificates for the American company
- Blank company abstract with regard to the date of when the company was established, and by whom the company is run